We're passionate about what we do and can't wait to share it with you. Join us for Studio Session afternoons if you'd like a hand with your design and pattern making projects.
Or try one of the new series of workshops 'In An Afternoon' where you'll get the opportunity to cut challenging patterns featured on the well-suited blog. In these workshops you'll get the chance to drill down on a favourite pattern making method and get all your questions answered.
To view available dates, pricing options, book online or purchase gift vouchers for a friend or loved one, please make your selection below and follow the prompts.
- The studio is on the first floor, above the fabric shop, Brandon Textiles, at 247 Marrickville Road. Access via the doorway to the right of the fabric shop.
- Detailed workbooks, all materials and equipment are provided for the scheduled workshops. (Pattern paper, pattern equipment, pens & pencils.) If you have your own favourite pencils or pattern making equipment that you would prefer to use please bring them along.
- Please feel free to bring any relevant material for the workshop. This may include your favourite jersey twist idea/design to be considered as we work through the pattern making process. Be aware there are no sewing facilities provided at the studio as a general rule.
- Please wear shoes that cover and protect your feet. It is a workshop environment and we are keen to keep your toes safe. :)
- Tea, coffee & lunch are readily available from several take-away/cafe options close to the studio.
- Parking in and around the studio may be a challenge. Allow yourself an extra ten minutes to find a convenient park. Unrestricted parking is more likely available at the Sydenham Road end of Illarwarra Road and Despointes Street, a short walk from the studio.
- Marrickville train station is 5 mins walk from the studio (Bankstown Line). Bus services: 423, 426, 418, 425.
Back to Top