We're passionate about what we do and can't wait to share it with you. Join us for Studio Session afternoons if you'd like a hand with your design and pattern making projects.
Or try one of the new series of workshops 'In An Afternoon' where you'll get the opportunity to cut challenging patterns featured on the well-suited blog. In these workshops you'll get the chance to drill down on a favourite pattern making method and get all your questions answered.
To view available dates, pricing options, book online or purchase gift vouchers for a friend or loved one, please make your selection below and follow the prompts.
- Studio Faro workshops are now being delivered at a number of different venues. Please refer to your booking confirmation email for the exact location of your class. Or contact me direct. :)
- Detailed workbooks, all materials and equipment are provided for the scheduled workshops. (Pattern paper, pattern equipment, pens & pencils.) If you have your own favourite pencils or pattern making equipment that you would prefer to use do bring them along.
- Please feel free to bring any relevant material for the workshop. This may include your favourite idea/design to be considered as we work through the pattern making process.
- Be aware there are no sewing facilities provided at the studio as a general rule.
- Please wear shoes that cover and protect your feet. It is a workshop environment and we are keen to keep your toes safe. :)
Back to Top