- This course is suitable for all skill levels.
- It represents the introductory training you would receive in year one of a fashion diploma.
- Included in all training are written and video based instructions for each step of the training.
- Every student will have access to the teacher via messages and email.
- Suitable for anyone interested in creating fashion product or joining the fashion industry.
- Also would suit individuals wanting to draft and make their own clothing.
This introductory training is for students wanting to learn to draft their own skirt block.
The training videos and worksheets included will cover the following areas:
- Taking Measurements
- The Basic Skirt Block Draft
- Adjustments for a Small Waist
- Adjustments for a Thick Waist
- Drafting your Waistband
- Making your Skirt Block Toile Pattern
Before drafting any patterns it's important to take accurate and specific body measurements to use in your pattern making.
The Basic Skirt Block Draft
Detailed instructions so you draft your skirt pattern step-by-step to achieve a basic skirt block.
Waistband and Zip Guard
Making your Skirt Block Toile Pattern