- This course is suitable for all skill levels.
- It represents the introductory training you would receive in year one of a fashion diploma.
- Included in all training are written and video based instructions for each step of the training.
- Every student will have access to the teacher via messages and email.
- Suitable for anyone interested in creating fashion product or joining the fashion industry.
- Also would suit individuals wanting to draft and make their own clothing.
This introductory training is for students wanting to learn to draft their own skirt block to a personalised set of measurements.
The training videos and worksheets included will cover the following areas:
- Taking Measurements
- The Basic Skirt Block Draft
- Adjustments for a Small Waist
- Adjustments for a Thick Waist
- Drafting your Waistband
- Making your Skirt Block Toile Pattern
Yes, as a student of Studio Faro you can revisit all lessons as you work your way through the course. Once the course is finished you will no longer have access to the lessons.
Anita is available to answer emails and messages during regular business hours (9-5), Monday to Saturday, AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time). She will not be able to respond immediately to your queries outside these hours but will definitely respond inside the business hours stated above.
While you are enrolled on the course there is not limit to the number of questions you can ask. As soon as the course is finished you will no longer have access.