All introductory workshops at Studio Faro are suitable for new & returning textile technology teachers.
- These industry-based workshops will give teachers an insight into the fashion industry that they can take back into the classroom.
- Small teaching groups (4-6) allows time to draw parallels between classroom needs and commercial practice.
- I’m familiar with the syllabus for textiles & design technology and scaffold the information and exercises to build a strong body of knowledge.
- Every workshop has excellent teaching resources that can transfer directly to your classroom.
- Click on the links below to get more detail and book for each of these design and pattern making workshops.
- If your school would prefer and invoice emailed direct for payment, that can be arranged.
- My Working with Children Number is WWC1142947E.
error: This content is protected !!